Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dedication and Determination

I believe that everyone has a dream, whether they know it or not; everyone has dreams. Every dream has a reason behind it which gives us determination to accomplish the goals we make for ourselves.

Today, I stumbled upon a great conflict that I've grown up with that brought me sadness and yet, more strength. I asked myself so many questions and ended up with these thoughts. I am the type to grasp onto a weakness and maintain a desire to pass my limits. Why do I write this? To remind myself; to never forget what matters most. I don't want to give up and I greatly fear of failing...

What is my dream? That I can not tell you. Only the ones who are dear to me may know.
But what inspires me, are the ones who love me most...


My parents in 1980.



No comments:

Post a Comment